By Henry Bryant
BATL, the annual commemoration of the Civil War battle that took place in the neighborhoods of southeast Atlanta in 1864, is coming again this summer with its Gala Dinner at East Lake Golf Club on Friday, July 20. Here are some reasons why you won’t want to miss this annual event:
- Your rare chance to enjoy the beautiful club dining room and verandas
- Lots of really fine Southern cooking for only $50 per person or $45 per person when you purchase a table of 10
- Great music and entertainment
- Fabulous silent auction offerings
- See the plans for restoring the 100+ year old battle monuments unveiled
- Honor Veterans returning from our nation’s most recent war
- A great opportunity to socialize with nine of your favorite people and catch up with Abraham Lincoln!
More information and tickets will be available soon at www.batlevent.org or call 404-378-2079 now.