By Terri Heyns
Here are some fun things to do on Saturday, October 19. Join us for our top 10 favorite activities during the Atlanta Neighborhood Charter School’s Fall Festival:
1. Ride a pony… or two!
2. Listen to DJ Amy Handler of AM 1690’s “The Kids Are Alright” radio show spin tunes
3. Add a bit of bling and sparkle to a pumpkin
4. Dance and sing along with some of our neighborhood’s favorite entertainment – Hair of the Dog and Guitarist Jimmy Galloway
5. Make a lantern for the Grant Park Conservancy’s Halloween Lantern Parade
6. Watch the debut performance of the ANCS Middle School Band
7. Create festive, fall crafts and even get a glitter tattoo
8. Get wild with the Atlanta Zoo Mobile’s critters
9. For the sweet… a few googly-eyed goodies at the bake sale and cupcake walk
10. And last but not least, for the brave… dunk a teacher or a principal!
The Atlanta Neighborhood Charter School’s Fall Festival will take place on the elementary school grounds at 688 Grant Street from 12:00pm to 3:00pm on Saturday, October 19. Tickets are $8.00 per person. Children two and under are free. A family of four package is $25.00 and includes two pony ride tickets. The ticket price does not include food, drink, bake sale items, and some activities. Advanced tickets can be purchased online by visiting www.atlncs.org/fallfestival. Follow us at www.Facebook.com/ANCSFallFestival for the latest updates.
10 Things to Do at the Fall Festival
By Terri Heyns